Hi Everyone! So I decided to start a blog since I love reading everyone else's. Thank you Pam and Chris for getting me hooked! :) And Thank you to Jenny for giving me the idea! I am really looking forward to getting this going!!
Many of you probably noticed that I created this blog over a week ago and only now am I doing anything with it. There are several reasons for that. First, my computer is retarded. I know that I probably shouldn't use that term since I am going into special education but it is all too fitting. It decides to work at a normal speed only some of the time, this past week not being one of those times. It's doing alright now though so it looks promising for now. Second, I have been trying to keep my head above water when it comes to my homework. I am so thankful that next week is Spring Break!!! It will be a great time to catch up. (I say that now...Later I will probably think differently...) Lastly, I have been working on things for my mission trip to Indonesia this summer. So now that I have had some time to catch up, I decided to start working on my blog!
Oh!!! Speaking of Spring Break, my foreign exchange student friend from high school is coming back to visit over spring break!!! She gets to stay with me for about four days, too. I am so excited about it! I get her on Sunday. I will let you all know how it goes, with pictures of course!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And you even have links already!!! Impressive! I am so excited you have a blog now. I really wanted to talk to you over Christmas when we were back but everytime I would try to go over to you somebody would walk up....except for the time you let me take Abby...then I was just distracted. Anyway, again I am so happy to be able to read what's happening.
Jenny, I'm surprised she let you take Abby...Angie loves to hold Abby and Alex.
Angie,
It's nice to have you blogging so that I can keep up on the happenings of your life!! LOL!
Welcome to the fold.
See my comment on Chris' bowl-a-thon post, regarding fund-raising for your trip.
God bless.
Now I can comment the computer is up again :) Glad to see you every week. Feel free to stop in anytime. I'd enjoy having you, and the kids will do their "Angie's coming" dance!
What about their "uncle Chris" dance?? (DDR) :)
OK, so it's Saturday and I just now noticed you added to your blog! It's a good thing tomorrow is Sunday because Abby really misses you. It is so nice to have you helping at MOPS, you are such a blessing you have no idea. Kara
Post a Comment