Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last Post til August

Hello, Everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I have been working on trip stuff pretty constantly for the past month. I am SOOO glad that it is finally almost here. I leave tomorrow morning to head down to Indianapolis for training. This will probably be my last blog post until I get back in August. Thanks so much for all of the prayers! So many of you have already told me that you will be praying for me. I know that God is going to work in and through me a lot. I look forward to telling you all about it!

Apparently, I have been poked or tagged or whatever you call it. So what do I have to do now, Kara? Tell 8 weird things about myself? Hmmm... Alright. Let's see what I can come up with.
  1. I sleep with my eyes partially open. Now I am not sure if this is all the time or just when I take little naps. It was discovered on a charter bus band trip down to Florida when I was in high school. It kind of freaked people out I guess. It runs in my family, too, I guess.
  2. When I eat scrambled eggs and toast, I HAVE to put ketchup on the eggs and the toast. It's actually really good! You'll have to try it! My brother and I discovered it when we were little.
  3. I like to sit in really hot cars in the summer. It usually takes me a while to get too hot so I like to see how long I can take it.
  4. When it was cold out, my brother and I used to stick our hands out the car windows as my dad was driving and see who could keep it out the longest. I am surprised I have feeling in my hands today! It was cold!! The things kids do... Then again, I think that was my dad's idea...
  5. I have everything in my room in a specific place, especially my bedding. If I come into my room and someone moved something, I know. My roommates try to play tricks on me sometimes, but I always know that something is up before I know what they did.
  6. I love logic puzzles. Anything that has to do with math, I love. I printed a bunch of logic puzzles to do on the plane this summer. I love to figure those things out! I think they are so much fun!
  7. I have a million different laughs, or so my dad tells me. I have a couple common ones, but then there are the giddy ones, the surprised shrieks, and the goofy ones, too. It can take a lot to get those out. :)
  8. Lastly, I only like to use certain silverware at my house. (Since we are college students, we have a conglomeration of many different sets from several people.) I will search and search the drawer to find the kinds I like to use. Only if I HAVE to will I use a different kind.
Well, there you go Kara! Sorry it took me a while. I will miss all of you very much!! I can't wait to come back and see all of you! Have a great summer!!!

9 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah! What a good list! I will look at it and remember you fondly throughout the summer. And we will be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

This list is true. I've witnessed 7 of 8 of these. Angie is truely weird, but also a great girl :). I'm not sure that I want to tell the world of my weirdness, although you all know me.
Angie, have a great summer on your trip. I will also be praying for you.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Have a great time, which I am sure you will :) Will be praying for safety, great health and many opportunitys to share of our wonderful Savior !!! Love you and will miss you :)
especially Alex, he just loves his cuddle time with you.

Phil Luter said...

Angie, I will miss you. But I know you will be in the best place - the place where God wants you. The time will go fast (summers always do) and you will be home to tell your story. I will pray for you as well. I'll remember you in prayer each time I drink some of that chocolate chai tea. E-mail soon and let us know how available it is for you to get messages from us.

Pam said...

WE will miss you so much!!! Hannah already does. :) You are her best friend you know.
We will be praying God's best for you while you are away. Enjoy every moment there, we will still be here when you get back.
We love you!!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Angie, When Phil was in his 20's he use to sleep with his eyes partially open too. He will say he didn't. It was weird! He seems to have outgrown it.
Prayed for you today. Heard you made it to Indiana ok!

Jenny LaBo said...

Alright enough rest let's see some posting!
So glad to hear you made it back safe and sound :)

Chris said...

Angie, I know that you've been busy since you returned, but when you settle down you need to update ;) The blogger world wants pictures (Kara always tells me this!)