So I told Kara that I would update my blog on Monday. Unfortunately, I am not ahead of schedule but rather four days behind.... Oops! Sorry! I know lots of you have been bugging me about updating.
Since I last posted, I finished my last semester of classes before I graduate. And, (miraculously for one class) I ended up with amazing grades! I was so excited!! It feels so good to be done.
Oh! for those of you who do not know, all of the money has come in for my trip! Praise God!!
I am now babysitting the Hartwick kids four days a week and preparing to go to Asia. It is amazing how much I have to do to get ready! The best part is SHOPPING!!! I shopped four days in a row this week. It was amazing! And all four of those days I ended up at Target among other places. I started to wonder if they were going to offer me a cot in the back or something. :)

Yesterday was a long day. I subbed for a Moderately Cognitively Impaired classroom with kids ages 8-10 or so. The morning was good but the afternoon was rough. So after that I went and got my hair cut. Hopefully it will last through Asia. It should. Then I went and got a form notarized for China. A lady who used to go to the church in Caro did it for me. As my mom and I were leaving I had to stop and smell her lilacs since they are my
favorite flower! She gave us a couple bunches to take home too!! I
LOVE lilacs!! Lastly, my parents and I went over to visit some friends for a couple hours. I used to babysit their four kids so I like to get over to visit every now and then. It was a good day but very long.
So that is what I have been up to lately. Sorry it took so long!!!
6 comments:
So when you told me that you got some lilacs, I though you got a couple flowers, not the WHOLE tree!!! :) They look very pretty!!
I love lilacs too! I want to get a bush but can't decide where to plant it. Maybe next year..
So glad you are ready for your trip, I'm sure y0ur hair looks stunning. :)
Yeah! An update :) You've seen the lilac bushes by our house, the whole neighborhood smells so wonderful!!
Glad we get to see you today :)
So glad another year is done for you, YOU MADE IT THOROUGH. Praise God all your money came through. Isn't it amazing what God can do?!
It sure is amazing, Jenny! It was really neat to see it happen. I had half of it one week and then almost all of it the following week. God works in amazing ways!!
Pam~
As soon as I got out of the car at your house, I went right over to the lilacs and smelled them!! They smell amazing! It was great to see you today!!!
Post a Comment