Monday, May 19, 2008

I Graduated!!!


For so long, the day seemed so far away, but it finally came! I graduated from SVSU on May 10th. It was so fun to be there with all 700+ graduates, so many that I haven't seen in a long time. And I even got to hear Pomp and Circumstance for about 34 times through the song. ;-) I actually really like that song so it didn't bother me.

I got to sit by this hilarious girl that I had never met before graduation. We had so much fun through the whole thing. I was really impressed by how quickly they got through all of the graduates, too. As far as I remember, it was only a two hour ceremony. Mr. Gamez made the ceremony special for me by standing up and giving me a hug as I graduated on stage. I thought that was so nice of him! I felt so special. :)

Anyway, here are some pictures! Getting ready to graduate!



This one is of my family. We forgot to get pictures on graduation day so we did a pseudo-graduation picture op the next day during our Mother's Day celebrations. :)



My grandma was so proud of me. I was so glad that she came to see me graduate. :)


This is my roommate Jaime and my friend Rebecca.

We went out to eat at Fire Mountain after graduation. These are some of the pictures from there. We had a lot of fun, even after we got kicked out of our table for a soccer team that turned out to not even be a soccer team...

My mom, Chris, and my brother Matt :)


My good friend Susan and her boyfriend Adam :)


My best friend Starr! :)

Thanks for coming everyone! I had a great day!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

YAY!!! What a feeling! We're so proud of you. We look forward to see what God has for you in the future. Love you!!
James, Pam, James, Hannah and Evan

Amanda Irene said...

It only seemed short b/c you fell asleep I bet. :)

congrats!!!