
I had a party on Saturday to keep me busy and having fun on the day that I was supposed to get married. I was so surprised that so many people could come. We squeezed 13 people into my tiny little apartment, which was quite a feat! We played Frisbee, Carcassonne, Bohnanza, and an awesome game at the mall that I made up. My team completely lost. Oh well. At least no one can say we had an advantage because I made it up. :) It was so much fun! There were 16 people in all who came to "celebrate." Starr and her husband ran into us in on the road (not literally) so they got to play the mall game too! I had such a good day. :)
3 comments:
Just for the record, it was and Awesome party!! The mall game was good! Unfortunately, my team didn't play right and I'm not very proud of it. I wanted to win fair and square. We were disqualified. :(
Angie is a great hostess and planned a great party. Oh, I did hit another girl in the mouth with the frisbee. Opps.
I'm so unlucky.
Hey - sounds like a fun party. I guess there are a lot of things I don't know about you. I'm glad you could have fun with friends on a hard day. How do you play the mall game? Would it be something the youth group could play?? Of course we've had bad luck with the yg kids at the mall!
I am so glad you had such a wonderful time!!!
Chris maybe it was fate. I was just saying to my casey that not many wives can say they have been hit in the back of the head with a tennis ball by their husbands.
Post a Comment