Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Interview

Thank you so much for praying for me! The interview this morning went really well. I was the first one of the day. I worked until 11:00 last night in Caro and then had the interview this morning at 7:30 so I didn't get much sleep, but the interview couldn't have gone better. I wasn't nervous at all and I felt very confident. I should find out within the next couple weeks about a decision. Thanks again for praying!!!

5 comments:

amber said...

Glad it went so good. I've been wondering how things were going for you!

Anonymous said...

God is good!
~Cathy

Kara said...

I think that's great that you weren't even nervous! I'll be watching for an update!

Amanda Irene said...

I told you so!!!

Kidding.

I am glad you are keeping us posted. I will keep praying God's will be done!!!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

hey angie !
any word on job ? hope all is well, we miss you :)