Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Interviews and My Life

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I am still waiting to hear about a job. But the good news is that I have two other interviews next week. I have one on Tuesday for a job in Caro and one Wednesday for one in the Bay City area. I am still hoping for the first job, but we will see what God provides!

As for my summer, I am working ALL the time. I feel that all I ever do is sleep and work. I don't get anything done. Ever. It really stinks. Hopefully soon I will get a teaching job so that I can start transitioning into that life. I am ready to be done with the 40-48+ hours a week, never knowing when I will have time off, never being able to plan. But the job is a huge blessing. It is paying for the bills and the upcoming moving expenses. Thanks again for all the prayers!

5 comments:

chris k said...

Work, work, work...Angie - I miss you every tuesday night when we lose yet another game. I think to myself, Where's Angie? Now I know...at work. I am very surprised that you have not heard from BC considering the need for spec. ed. teachers. Congrats on the two, new interviews and I will be praying for an opportunity to present itself.

Amanda Irene said...

Thats great to hear angie! Yes! I miss you too.

Kelly Glupker said...

Good luck with the job interviews. When you do get a teaching job, be ready to "WORK" far more than 40+ hours a week! I'm not sure what your job is now, but if you don't have to take any of it home with you - enjoy it! :)

Kara said...

So what's the latest? I don't even know what your current job is, it sounds like restaurant work with weird hours and a changing schedule... yes, we feel your pain.

Amanda Irene said...

nothing new huh?