Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Moving


As long as everything works out as planned, I will be moving into my new apartment in Essexville next Saturday (the 16th). I could use some help moving if any of you are available that day. I am thinking that we will start at about 10:00 am. Since I'm only moving 5 minutes away, it shouldn't take that long to get it all done. I'll have everything packed and ready to go before that. If any of you are willing and able to help, let me know! I greatly appreciate it! :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

I think that I will be able to help you on the 16th...just kidding, I will be there!!

Amanda Irene said...

I'll bring lunch over!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Didn't get to ask you on Sunday, but did your move go ok?
~Cathy

chris k said...

Wondering how the third week of school is going...are you surviving?