GUESS WHAT!!! I got a phone call Friday offering me a job! So I am now officially a special education teacher with the Bay City Public Schools!!! I won't know what age I am teaching for about another week but I am officially hired. :) Thanks so much for all of the prayers.I have now applied for an apartment in Essexville and will be moving by the end of next week. I am so excited to get my own place. I am in the process of packing things up now. My roommate isn't moving quite yet so I'm trying to keep my mess contained in my room. It's getting to be quite a mess though. :)
So that's what been going on in my life! Thanks again for all the prayers!!
4 comments:
Sweet!!!! Next weekend. I know julie and dan are having their wedding thing from 11-2 so I have to go to that after that I am all yours! You can count on me to make the food. :) Congrats now you have a real job and No life. Hehe.
YIPPEEE!!!! What a wonderful answer to prayer :) We couldn't be happier for you!!!
P.S. Hannah still plays the cute birthday card you sent her over and over and over. I almost hesitate to check my e-mail knowing she'll want to play it again.
That's so great! Congrats!
Congrats Angie, very exciting!!
Post a Comment