So Susan, like a good college girl who is addicted to Facebook, went home and uploaded all of her pictures from tonight. This means that I have more pictures! This is me hanging from the ceiling and beating Jon. It was amazing.


These are my two new freshman friends who LOVED my silly games! They are so much fun! They definitely have the freshman spark in them. I love it!

And this picture was taken during an intense game of Flash. (And that has nothing to do with revealing body parts.) If you have never played, then you need to be taught. Ask Chris. It is amazing.
6 comments:
I am VERY impressed!
I feel really old when I look at these pictures. i tried hanging from the monkey bars at the park the other day and almost ripped my arms off. Kara
FLASH! is an amazing game!! That's all I'm going to say about it because I don't want to ruin it. Angie I glad you got to have so much fun with your friends:)
Kara: I thought you were working out on your workout machine in the basement?? LOL (maybe you should!)
I feel old too Kara when I look at those pics. And I can't do the monkey bars very well any more.....aging is hard. Amazing how I can carry the dead weight of a sleeping 6 year old but I can't go two rungs on a monkey bar.
Chris- working out for me means stirring muffin batter.
Pam- I KNOW!
Kara and Pam,
We are not old...we are in the prime of our lives!!! My parents aren't even that old, my dad can walk circles around any of us! I think we all need to get out and exercise and feel young again!! It's a good feeling!
Post a Comment