The first candles are 10 oz. Jar Candles that burn for about 50 hours. There are 15 scents: spiced apple, American apple pie, creamy vanilla, creme brulee, hot cinnamon rolls, white rain, cherry lemonade, chocolate chip cookie dough, carrot cake, morning dew, coconut smoothie, Hawaiian sunset, jelly donut, pear blossom, and fruit tart. Each Jar Candle is $8.00.
The next type of candle I am selling is the Candle Dazzlers. These are 20 oz. Candles with a burn time of about 95 hours. Each candle had a ring of beads with cute decorations hanging on them. There are five types: Cherry Blossom with a love decoration (pink color), Cucumber Melon with a hope decoration (green color), Apple Pie with a stars and stripes decoration (red color), Honeydew Kiwi with a Mom decoration (Honeydew color), and White Rain with a foundations of heaven decoration (white color). Each candle is $21.00.
But I am selling more than candles. I am selling Air Freshener 5-Packs. You can choose one of four scents: Hot Cinnamon Rolls, Vanilla Ice Cream, Cozy Cabin, and Ocean Breeze. Each set of air fresheners is $10.50.
I would love to take all of your orders. I will need the money before I send in the order. Let me know what you would like to buy! Thanks so much!!!!
6 comments:
Angie, I would love to buy a candle. Will you be in church Sunday? I can give you money then. I'm all about the candles that smell like food. :)
Dude. If it didn't cost more to ship a candle than it did to actually buy a candle from you, we'd totally buy from you.
Josh,
You could buy them for Mother's Day and have Kara or someone get them to your mothers!! Or Kara could hold them for Christmas or whatever!!
Hi Angie
put me down for a hawaiian sunset (we honeymooned there !) and a cookie dough. i will put 16.00 in chris mailbox with envelope marked for you. we wont be there for 2 weeks, if you have items just put my name on them and put in basket under mailboxes. Also how is the taco thing going ? will it work dates etc., able to pull off in time, so nice for debbie to offer ot help, she is great with things like that !!!!
Chris,
That is a great idea.
Let me talk to the hubby. How long is the sale for?
What's this about tacos?
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your your interest in buying candles!
Jenny~I am going to try to be done selling by next week Wednesday. The taco thing is a fundraising dinner I am thinking about doing. I am not sure about what food to do yet, but tacos were an option. :)
Laurie~I am not sure if I will be at church on Sunday. I might be going to church with my parents for Easter. I will be there Friday for the Good Friday service though. You can always talk to Chris, too. If I won't be there Sunday, I will make sure he has the info. Thanks so much!!!
Steph~Thanks so much for your order!! As far as the taco thing, that is on the to-do list for today to think about. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment