So many people try to "tune" God to make him conform to their standard. He is the standard against which everything else is tested. I've heard people say things like, "My God wouldn't send people to Hell. My God is a God of love." God is God and never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, forever, for you, for me. I take great comfort in that.
Hey Angie, Missed you for brownies and ice cream tonight.
God is most important and all satifying :) When I was a single girl,not that long ago :), it was the most important thing I learned. God is in control and until I am satisfied with Him alone everything else will be unsatisfying. He is always the same no matter who or what changes.
8 comments:
It is important to place God above all other things. God will give us what we need, which is ultimately himself.
Oh so true. God is all we need. And he never changes. He is our middle C.
Even when we are flat, He brings us back in tune!!
And when we are sharp, He humbles us to get us back in tune. :)
Nice! :)
So many people try to "tune" God to make him conform to their standard. He is the standard against which everything else is tested. I've heard people say things like, "My God wouldn't send people to Hell. My God is a God of love." God is God and never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, forever, for you, for me. I take great comfort in that.
Hey Angie, Missed you for brownies and ice cream tonight.
God is most important and all satifying :) When I was a single girl,not that long ago :), it was the most important thing I learned. God is in control and until I am satisfied with Him alone everything else will be unsatisfying. He is always the same no matter who or what changes.
Alright Angie, School's almost over...time to update the blog with all of your wisdom :) Seriously, I look forward to what you have to share with us!
Post a Comment