I didn't get the job. Or the other one that was a possibility. But God is still faithful. He will still provide. I don't really have much more to say. I'm feeling kind of quiet tonight. But I wanted to let all of you know. Thanks for praying!
Sorry you didn't get the job, but I like the title of your post. Matt and I have gone through a lot of ups and downs lately with trying to sell the condo, and we always come back to that truth - God is good.
God is good! All the time. I'm sorry you didn't get these jobs, but just thingk, He has something amazing for you. Keep praying, searching His will and you won't go wrong. He knows what is best. Like with Amber, selling a home, changing jobs, GOD IS GOOD. We love you and will keep praying along with you.
8 comments:
Yes He will provide !!!
sorry it didnt work out that just means He has something so much more for you ! Hang in there, praying for you :)
Sorry you didn't get the job, but I like the title of your post. Matt and I have gone through a lot of ups and downs lately with trying to sell the condo, and we always come back to that truth - God is good.
God is good! All the time. I'm sorry you didn't get these jobs, but just thingk, He has something amazing for you. Keep praying, searching His will and you won't go wrong. He knows what is best.
Like with Amber, selling a home, changing jobs, GOD IS GOOD. We love you and will keep praying along with you.
I will continue to uphold you before our Father! He is always good and he knows the future.
~Cathy
Sorry you didn't get the job either. I agree with everyone else, God has something better in store for you, in His time.
Sorry you didn't get the jobs Angie. God will provide something better...he always does. :)
Yes, I ditto what everybody else already said. And if you ever just need a bowl of macaroni and cheese come on over.
She swears she'll update!!!!!
Just b/c we don't say anything doesn't mean we don't look at this!!!!!
Post a Comment