Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm Still Alive! (although my plant isn't doing too well...)



I really outdid myself last time on the whole blog thing. Then since I couldn't top what I had done, I just didn't add anything to it. ( I don't really know why I feel the need to explain myself...) Well, long story short, HERE IS A NEW POST!!!

I am almost done with my second student teaching! Yay! Only 3 more weeks. This is going to be a very busy week because we had a staff meeting after school today and Tuesday and Thursday we have Parent Teacher Conferences. It's hard to believe that I only have 12 more days with these kids. I am very ready to be done and graduate. I am ready to actually have a job and get paid for it. :) A couple more weeks...a couple more weeks...

So it wasn't anything special, but I thought that I should start small. ;)

4 comments:

amber said...

Hey Angie! Glad the end is in sight for you! Getting paid for working is always good! I just created my blog today! What fun! We'll see how good I am at keeping it updated!

The Speer's said...

It feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good Job.

Amanda Irene said...

Good start! A friend of mine metioned that he got a job after school and feels stuck there (mayville) b/c now he has a few years under his belt and the other schools won't hire him b/c they don't want to pay him for his experience and schooling when they can hire some young kid (thats you).
I get my membership stuff soon. It takes 5 days to processes and I have been sooo sick! Soon we will tread water soon! Thanks!! Oh and I ordered a few bean games. Can't wait to get them! AND PLAY!!

Kara said...

I thought you had given up on us, glad to see a new post! Graduating feels awesome! You are going to be a fabulous teacher. (You already are)