skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Angie's Blog
Friday, March 21, 2008
Still Waiting
I am still waiting and trusting God to provide. I have heard about another couple long term sub jobs that would be until the end of the year, too. I'm getting my resume and portfolio ready for interviews now. I'll let you know when I hear something!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends' Blogs
Amanda
Amber
Ben
Chris
Chris K
Dennis and Sarah
James and Pam
Jenny
Josh
Kara
Kelly
Laurie
Phil
Sarah
Travis and Stephanie
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(6)
God is Still Good
I'm Done Student Teaching!!!
Still Waiting
Job Update
A Job?!?!
I'm Still Alive! (although my plant isn't doing t...
►
2007
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment